As in 2016, STARCO will be amongst the 265 exhibitors to join Agrama to meet farmers and distributors of their dual wheel solutions. At the fair, the visitors can meet STARCO’s Swiss sales and service team. The stand will display:
- Specially reinforced wheels for the toughest use in agriculture and forestry operations.
- STARCO Dumper and STARCO Flotation tires - ideally suited for mixed agriculture and forestry operations.
- Dual wheel solutions for stability and information about the standard product range.
- Unique e-coat technology for corrosion-resistant steel wheels.
- STARCO’s patented clamp system for mounting dual wheels.
- A spiked mower wheel for traction even on the steepest alpine inclines.
- Kenda tyres (turf, agriculture, industry, trailer & small tyres)
- Petlas tyres (agricultural)
STARCO’s dual systems were born in Switzerland more than 45 years ago, when the tough Swiss alpine conditions were taken as a point of departure for the first research and development projects. Today, the Swiss solutions remain specialised for the Swiss market, although the dual wheel and spacer system is developed for other European countries.
“We have been serving the Swiss forestry and farming community with the best wheels and dual wheels for many years, and we are very proud that our customers are satisfied with our work. Thus, it is very important for us to participate at Agrama trade fair, to share our experience and knowledge with thousands of fair’s visitors”, states Stephan Schär, Managing Director at STARCO Switzerland.
Drop by hall 1.2 at stand B009 to learn more about STARCO and how our wheels and duals can make your machine (or your customer’s machine) more efficient and see the SOK and KlimmFix systems.