Care to join us?
Communications Intern – Autumn 2019
Want hands-on experience with communication tasks? And get insight in change communication, corporate communication and leadership communication? STARCO is looking for a pragmatic, persistent and proactive communication intern for the autumn 2019.
You will be part of our team driving the corporate marketing and communication activities and get hand-on experience with various communication disciplines. Furthermore, you will take part in raising the bar in regards of internal communication.
Depending on your skills and fields of interest, your tasks will be:
- Copy writing (internal and external).
- Video production (storyline / script).
- Guidelines, tips & tricks and video tutorials with ”best practice” communication for our middle managers and sales team developing teams and individuals (made with VideoScribe).
- Website editing and SEO (WordPress).
- Support on PR initiatives.
- Implement internal communications improvement based on a comprehensive Communication Survey conducted last year.
- Implement new intranet and Office 365 tools like Teams, One Drive and SharePoint.
- Make various communication supporting key HR processes and employer branding.
You are inquisitive and have a pragmatic, persistent and proactive approach to assignments. You have preferably a bachelor’s degree, study a master’s degree in marketing, communication or journalism and have work experience. Cand.public. would be perfect. You speak and write English fluently.
At STARCO, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in an interesting industry and a business currently changing strategic direction, whilst building on centuries of passion and strong entrepreneurial culture.
Pssst…our latest two interns did their Master Thesis in collaboration with us and one of them got a student job here too. That’s a win-win situation, right?:)
Sintrupvej 71, 8220 Brabrand, DK
Compensation & benefits
The internship is unpaid
Full time, but flexible
Expected start day and duration
Start from 15 August 2019. Duration 3-5 months. Here we’re flexible. It needs to fit your study.
Please send application, CV and relevant documentation to email@example.com. Interviews will be held ongoing.
If you want to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah.
Sarah Møller Lundberg
Communications Manager & Executive Assistant
+45 2067 0077