Care to join us?
Business Process Senior Specialist
Do you want to play a key role in optimisation of our infrastructure and supply chain and to contribute to our journey towards operational excellence? Apply for this newly created job position as Business Process Senior Specialist at STARCO and join our growth strategy and plans.
You will report to the CEO, be a part of our Leadership Team and work closely with most parts of the organisation. Your tasks and projects will particularly be linked to our Quality, Technical, ERP and local Supply Chain teams, but there will also be business process optimisation related to our commercial plans. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement business process management as a discipline in STARCO – with focus on best practise.
- Map, develop, implement and maintain key processes throughout the group.
- Build and develop a global process organisation as a virtual organisation (e.g. Business Process Owners).
- Support operational excellence and ensure local process compliance within a global perspective.
- Analyse business requirements and propose supportive IT systems and adjusted processes (e.g. forecasting).
- Contribute to the preparation of business cases for larger Navision modifications required by the business.
We expect you to have:
- A relevant education and 5+ years of experience in driving process improvements and operational excellence.
- A pragmatic, persistent and proactive approach to assignments.
- Good business and strong supply chain understanding (end-to-end).
- Solid understanding of business processes and ERP systems and preferably SharePoint experience.
- Process Improvement capabilities (Lean, Six Sigma or similar).
- International mindset, strong ability to work across cultures and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in change and project management and a proven track record of implemented projects.
- Holistic perspective, analytical mindset and a high degree of action-orientation.
- Speak and write English fluently.
At STARCO, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in an interesting industry.
We have undergone tremendous changes and is currently implementing an ambitious growth strategy, whilst building on plenty of passion and a strong entrepreneurial culture.
You can expect 60-80 travel days a year, and your primary workplace can be any of our European locations, preferably in Denmark, Poland, Croatia, Germany or Belgium.
Interviews are being held ongoing. Please send application, CV and relevant documentation.