Compliance & documentation
Our technical team works closely with purchase, sales and customers to identify and develop our supplier base to match customer demands. We continuously identify, assess suitability and select new suppliers.
We conduct continuously audits of current suppliers to ensure quality. We also do ad-hoc testing of our products to ensure consistency in design parameters and support our Quality department in claim and warranty cases.
We acquire and update the technical information. In close collaboration with suppliers, we ensure data consistency and availability (single source flow of information).
We keep updated on legislative matters and ensure compliance to legislative requirements which affect our products either on their own or when fitted to an application.
We have particular focus on:
- Tyre Regulations ECE (Number 30, 54, 75, 106, 108, 109 and 117)
- Type approval (vehicles and towed/trailed vehicles): EC 661/2009 and EU167/2013
- REACH (articles): PAH and SVHC
- Conflict mineral (USA only): Declaration
- Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment: RoHS 2
STARCO is member of the ETRTO (European Tyre & Rim Technical Organisation)